Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Infrastructure

I'm in the middle of building my first true Hooper Nation Infrastructure.
As an adult I have always lived out of bags and going for how much could I do with how little. At one point I was looking for an alternative fuel source for the human body in a effort to achieve maximum human performance. I wondered what would happen if you took all of the time and energy put into eating and shitting and put it toward creativity?

My theory was that at the most basic levels, food tunes the frequency of our cells and all I would have to do is find another way to do that.

I chose yoga asanas, advanced breathing techniques and my girlfriends orgasms.
2 points of failure:
1. I didn't have a girlfriend I could experiment with. Not many women were interested in an emaciated maniac babbling on about "tuning the frequency of your cells."
2. I discovered there were "Breatharians" who claim to live on light. Once I found out that the ground I desired to unearth was potentially uncovered I moved on to another experiment.

A major point in my life's mission is to: "Move to the Unknown."
The phrasing comes from my Remote Viewing training [I will touch on this in a later post].

I recently had a period where I swung the other way and experienced luxury and a re-humanizing. I felt like an animal being domesticated. It was an incredible time, bringing me all kinds of gifts and challenges. Being me, I took it too far and got fat and lazy.

So the answer was to build a new foundation using physical fitness as the core to build new mental, emotional and spiritual strength.

The Unknown for me now is:

How PRODUCTIVE can I be?

Today I focus on Harmony and allowing myself everything I need to achieve my goals.

About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States
oldground@gmail.com www.thehooperexperience.com