Sunday, December 28, 2008

Archeological Dig


Going through old journals and 8 year untouched boxes. Found my Cleanse Log complete with mini-polaroid poop pictures still intact [even the skull and crossbone post-its to protect the innocent from unexpected onslaught were still covering the gory bits]. I weighed in one day at 142 lbs! I am 182 today. Some serious experiments.

I also came across this quote that was a major part of my code:

"Any new idea, Mahound, is asked two questions. The first is asked when it is weak:
What kind of an idea are you?
Are you the kind that compromises, does deals, accommodates itself to society, aims to find a niche, to survive; or are you the cussed, bloody minded, ram-rod backed type of damn-fool notion that would rather break than sway in the breeze? The kind that will ninety-nine times out of a hundred be smashed to bits; but the hundredth time, will change the world."

From The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.

Just typing quote gives me chills.
And the fire to GO!GO!GO!


About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States
oldground@gmail.com www.thehooperexperience.com